Volume 2: Immature
How to use this book...
The Immature volume focuses on the development phase of oil palm cultivation, from land preparation to first harvest. The Immature handbook provides comprehensive information on replanting.
The handbook provides a comprehensive guide to development of new plantings and replanting of existing plantings. The handbook is divided into five sections:
- Phase I – Project appraisal.
- Phase II – Project planning.
- Phase III – Plantation development and planting.
- Phase IV – Immature plantation maintenance.
- Additional useful information.
All TCCL field handbooks will be available for purchase in June 2019.
Get in touch if you are interested
Fill in the form below if you are interested in any of our publications/services.
Please complete all required fields marked *